SAFETY FIRST: Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as you follow these guidelines as well as those posted at our venues.
1. Every attendee needs an admission ticket. Buy online or Oct 3 at the gate.
- Children 12 and under – FREE.
- Healthcare professionals with ID – FREE.
- First Responders with ID – FREE.
- Active/Veterans/Retired Military with ID – FREE.
- $15 online.
- $20 at the gate.
2. MOPAR vehicles that wish to park on the MOPAR PIT SIDE (East Lot) need a parking pass.
- One pass per vehicle.
- If you have a RACE TICKET, the parking pass is included for your vehicle, and or your tow/trailer. Support vehicles will need a parking pass.
3. There are two RACE TICKETS available: FUN PASS and the MODERN STREET HEMI SHOOTOUT.
- FUN PASS – You will be able to make a few passes throughout the day.
- MSHS – You will compete for $15,000 in payouts.
- Online until September 30. Available at the track on Oct 3.
- All racers need an admission ticket.
- Racer’s vehicle (or tow/trailer) does not need a parking pass.
- Support vehicles will need a parking pass.
4. Mild-To-Wild Show entry included with MOPAR PIT SIDE Parking Pass.
- Compete for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in nine unique classes. Winners will be showcased in our awards parades.
Q: What do I need tickets for?
A: Main event day at Houston Raceway Park is the only activity you need to buy tickets for.
Q: How much is the MILD-TO-WILD Show?
A: The MTW Show is free, for those on the MOPAR PIT SIDE.
Q: I purchased a 2020 Early Bird Race Ticket, what does that get me?
A: You are entered to race and includes your parking pass (see above). You will still need an admission ticket.
Q: I’m not 100% I can make it, can I buy my Saturday tickets at the track?
A: Yes. You save $5 buying online.
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AND ON EVENT DAY
Save money with online tickets. MOPAR Pit Side parking is limited.