Our team is currently in the process of putting together health protocols in cooperation with Houston Raceway Park. Once finalized we will put a link to them here. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
1. Every attendee needs an admission ticket.
- Children 12 and under – FREE.
- Healthcare professionals with ID – FREE.
- First Responders with ID – FREE.
- Active/Veterans/Retired Military with ID – FREE.
2. MOPAR vehicles that wish to park on the MOPAR PIT SIDE (East Lot) need a parking pass.
- One pass per vehicle.
- If you have a RACE TICKET, the parking pass is included for your vehicle, and or your tow/trailer. Support vehicles will need a parking pass.
3. There are two RACE TICKETS available: FUN PASS and the MODERN STREET HEMI SHOOTOUT.
- FUN PASS – You will be able to make a few passes throughout the day.
- MSHS – You will compete for $15,000 in payouts.
- All racers need an admission ticket.
- Racer’s vehicle (or tow/trailer) does not need a parking pass.
- Support vehicles will need a parking pass.
4. Mild-To-Wild Show entry included with MOPAR PIT SIDE Parking Pass.
- Compete for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in nine unique classes. Winners will be showcased in our awards parades.
Q: What do I need tickets for?
A: Main event day at Houston Raceway Park is the only activity you need to buy tickets for.
Q: How much is the MILD-TO-WILD Show?
A: The MTW Show is free, for those on the MOPAR PIT SIDE.
Q: I purchased a 2020 Early Bird Race Ticket, what does that get me?
A: You are entered to race and includes your parking pass (see above). You will still need an admission ticket.
Q: I’m not 100% I can make it, can I buy my Saturday tickets at the track?
A: Yes. You save $5 buying online.
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE AND ON EVENT DAY
Save money with online tickets. MOPAR Pit Side parking is limited.